MEP Services Design & Appraisal
We offer Mechanical Design, Electrical Design and Building Services Consultancy across all sectors of the construction industry (RIBA Stages 1-7).
We work on projects from single dwellings through to large mixed-use, multi-storey, high-rise developments from feasibility stage through to handover and beyond.
Electrical Services Design
We utilise the latest industry standard software and technologies to calculate, verify, model and optimise our electrical services designs.
Through use of industry standard software including; AutoCAD, Revit, Amtech, Relux, Dialux and MagiCAD, our engineers can provide a comprehensive design solution for almost any practical application of electrical building services.
- Full electrical design works (RIBA stage 1-7)
- Electrical Performance Specifications and Scope of Works (RIBA stage 1-3)
- Mains and sub-mains power distribution
- Cable containment design
- Small Power & ancillaries design
- Internal, external and emergency lighting design
- Specialist lighting design and control systems
- Lightning protection design
- Data & comms services design
- Earthing & Bonding requirements
- Standby power generation and UPS
- HV & LV power supplies and distribution
- Renewable technology power requirements
- Power and controls wiring for Mechanical systems
Mechanical Services Design
We utilise the latest industry standard software and technologies in our Mechanical services designs.
We understand that project requirements vary and so we use a combination of; AutoCAD, Revit, Hevacomp, TAS and MagiCAD to produce our designs to the required level of detail.
With these tools we can calculate, design, model, simulate and verify all of our mechanical systems designs.
- Full Mechanical Design Works (RIBA stage 1-7)
- Mechanical performance specifications and scope of works (RIBA stage 1-3)
- Air conditioning & comfort cooling
- Mains cold water & boosted cold water systems
- Renewable & sustainable solutions
- Heat generation plant
- District heating and combined heat & power (CHP) generation
- Hot & cold water distribution
- Hot water generation plant
- Gas distribution systems
- Car park ventilation
- Above ground drainage
- Building management & control systems
Technical Appraisal/Advisory role
We are increasingly also being asked to undertake the role of technical advisor, providing strategic and detailed advice to Clients on projects where schemes and designs are developed by others.
Our understanding of engineering systems allows us to assist in the diagnosis of operational problems, to review operating efficiency, provide system condition reviews, development of maintenance strategies and risk analyses.